Learn to improve your relationship with your horse WITHOUT bribes, force or intimidation!
It's Time to Rethink What is Possible
I was brought up with very common beliefs...
- you need a harsher bit if your horse won't stop
- you need a chain over your horse's nose if they pull
- you need a crop if your horse won't go
- don't feed your horse treats, they will become nippy
- riding with no bit is dangerous
- if your horse doesn't do what you want, add more pressure until they do
- liberty in wide open spaces is just something they do in the movies
- and so many more
I didn't know what I didn't know
And then my perspective started to change.
I started to question everything...
- why did we do it this way?
- why is my horse saying no?
- what is my horse trying to tell me?
- why is my trailer loading getting worse after I practice?
- how can I settle my horse down?
- why can't I get my horse across the puddle?
- why is my horse hard to catch?
I needed to know more
What I Discovered
I learned that the key to a great relationship with my horses was understanding
- my horse, and
- the language that connects us
After decades of training horses, observing horses, studying equine training science, and learning about mental health I tapped into something so important... it's a game changer in training horses and no one else was talks about it - no other training program knows how to do it.
You can't train a horse that isn't calm and connected. If they are scared or half asleep they simply can't learn. First you need to establish a calm connection, and then when your horse is "calm alert" you can learn.
It's time to rethink what is possible
Let me show you how
✅ Lifetime access
✅ Lunging demystified
✅ 7 days of new exercises
✅ 4 Calm Connection Exercises
✅ 3 Building Confidence exercises
✅ Introduction to Riding in Harmony
✅. Introduction to Harmony at Liberty
✅ Learn with just a halter and lead rope
BONUS Horse Knowledge Must-Haves
What is Harmony Horsemanship?
Founded by Lindsey Partridge in fall of 2015, Harmony Horsemanship combines years of studying with top professionals, reviewing science, evidence based training methods & Lindsey’s decades of personal experience including many international championships at Thoroughbred and Mustang Makeovers and more.
HH uses fewer tools, passive leadership, & positive reinforcement with the goal to teach you how to understand yourself, your horse & the language that connects you
Harmony Horsemanship is for everyone from the amateur to professional, in all disciplines
Our goal is to inspire you to do more with less
Who Is Lindsey Partridge?
Lindsey is a Horse Human Relationship Expert, the founder of Harmony Horsemanship & is...
- a multiple time international champion at both Thoroughbred & Mustang makeovers
- a horse trainer for feature films (such as Unbridled)
- holds many international titles for western & jumping disciplines
She has been called ‘Canada’s Horse Whisperer’ by the Toronto Star and ‘The Queen of Thoroughbreds’ by The Rider.
Lindsey Partridge is a global leader in equine relationships, trusted by Professional & Olympic riders
What Students Have to Share
Learning for All Levels
"...the whole experience has been just fabulous. She [Lindsey] is a wonderful teacher for both horses & people, I love her kind, calm but no nonsense style . I have learned heaps while having a lot of fun. Doesn’t matter if you are completely green or have a lifetime of experience, you will walk away, beaming, with bags full of new skills" Annie P.
Long Term Success
"...Always approachable & treats everyone with respect. Exceptional horse training information shared with clear & obvious passion for treating the horses with respect and understanding to promote long term success. I love love the reward based systems for learning and training. Thank You Lindsey..." Dawn C.
"Learning how to be at liberty with your horse is simply amazing - we have only just started but the results you see in such a short amount of time is incredible. Learning how to move & connect with a horse in their language is so rewarding. The partnership you build with your horse I have to say is one of the greatest feelings in the world..." Angie C